Romhelp

Monday, January 02, 2006

new year - new moves

I hope you started your year off well!
We did!
My eldest daugther Susi has been home for a couple of days now.
At present I am getting ready for IRS USA and Germany, our annual "open house" on January 20th, my annual lecture trip to Romania from Jan. 21 - 28 and then we hope to have the next transport for Romania last week of January or the beginning of Februarary.
A book store in Basel Switzerland donated a bunch of furniture for a Christian book store in Romania. Really nice stuff - very much worth the effort to pack, retrieve and forward to Romania.
I am presently looking for folks willing to help with all the packing as well as someone on the receiving end comptent with customs authorities and the paper work that goes with it.

We also have lots of stuff in the ware-house waiting to be packed. That alone would fill one 18-wheeler!

I preached on January 1st in our church here in Kandern, and have one more speaking engagement before leaving to Romania.

Well - so much for today!

Greetings in HIS name!

Mark

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home