Romhelp

Thursday, October 13, 2005

truck coming Monday

I received a call this afternoon. I was informed, that the truck will be coming on Monday - LORD willing!

But - a neighbour had to build a scaffold in order to repair considerable hail dammage to his roof. His insurance finally came through with the permission to hire a company to replace his roof.

Now we are praying that this company will get it's work done before Monday!

Tomorrow, I am scheduled to leave to a town about 1 hour north of Nuernberg. I have a short week-end Bible challenge: "Understanding the epistle of Galatians as a handbook for counselling".

I was able to coax a friend to join me for the ride. He has his best friend there, and I thought beside being able to spend ample time with him in the car - and having a second driver along, the fact that his best friend attends the church I will be speaking at - all might contribute to help him over a slump that he is bogged down with now.

My accident car is being repaired. These fine people are doing it for half of what the regular auto body shops have asked for ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home