Romhelp

Monday, October 03, 2005

still no truck / car accident


We are still waiting for a 40 ton truck to show up to pick up a load for flood victims in Romania. I hope this week to obtain some definite information when they will come.

I was scheduled to hold a seminar & conference in Hungary. In Switzerland - on my way to Austria/Hugary I ended up in the guard rail while passing a truck. I am not shure what the real cause was - but I am greatful to the LORD that nobody was hurt, and that damage to the vehicle was such, that I was able to at least turn around to my auto dealer. It will cost about 4000$ to repair all damages.

The seminar had to be cancelled. I was able to visit the wedding of my niece instead. It was a very beautiful and meaningful occasion!

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger euphonies said...

So sorry to hear about this. But thankful that you are ok.*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home